Medical Consultants for Cannabis
We realize that many of those looking to enroll in the New Mexico Medical Cannabis Program are already experiencing the medical benefits of cannabis, and are merely looking to enjoy a legal avenue to obtaining medical cannabis. For such experienced users, questions about marijuana use itself are likely to be few and far between.
However, if you have not experienced relief of your symptoms from conventional drug therapies, and are considering medical cannabis as an alternative, you probably have a number of questions about marijuana use, including:
- What are the potential benefits of medical cannabis?
- What are the potential side effects?
- Is there a risk of addiction?
- What are the best ways to take medical cannabis?
- What is an appropriate dose for my condition?
- What is the cost of a regular supply of medical cannabis?
- Will marijuana use affect my daily routine?
- How often should I use medical cannabis?
As a proud member of the American Academy of Cannabinoid Medicine, Dr. Steven Rosenberg is proud to serve as a medical consultant for those wishing to explore the medical benefits of marijuana.
If you have questions like those above or any others related to medical marijuana, please do not hesitate to contact our offices at 505-570-5447. We are always willing to discuss all aspects of medical cannabis, and are happy to answer your questions and concerns. If you are suffering from one of the sixteen qualifying conditions in New Mexico, cannabis can be a very effective therapy.